Buenas yan Hafa Adai,
My name is Mark Anthony Mantanona. I am 29 years young. I am currently a resident of Guam, USA. I graduated from George Washington High School in 2007. I enlisted into the U.S. Army in 2006 as an infantryman, and had served 10 years before leaving the military. I am currently attending the University of Guam, pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Secondary Education. I am striving to become a science teacher when I complete my schooling. My hobbies and interests mostly pertain to the sciences and maths, as well as how and why things work the way they work. Other hobbies of mine are hanging out with family and friends, watching television with my nephews, and having a relaxing day with my two dogs, Einstein and Rex. I am a fairly friendly person with a tendency to wear headphones, because a good song usually sets the tone and mood of the day.
Hi Mark, I'm super stoked to have you as a classmate again! Love the energy and vibe you bring to the classroom. I enjoyed reading about you and your background and hope to learn more throughout the semester!
ReplyDeleteNice first BLOG!
ReplyDeleteAwesome Blog!!
ReplyDelete